Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Woul like to know Why shockwave keeps on crashing and making me loose a life before I get to play the game? I have the latest version of the player.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jqa2003!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game.
I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Farm Heroes Saga.
Please also check if you can play the game on King.com - https://king.com/play/farmheroes
Cheers :-)