Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Impossible to complete in 15 moves. Hardly any reward for collecting crops. Can't even get below 75%. Give me a chance at least.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Agree... spend goldbars, 4 collect doggies:), +1 a3 times + bonus...and still 76 % left.
I'm done, fun has gone.
Bye
If you search by date order on youtube then you should be able to find one with the latest version. I didn't realise the level was updated sorry!
That does'nt help I'm afraid as they are all examples that have 20 moves before King changed the parameters
The level is challenging but you can do it. Look, here are a few examples that might help:
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=1356+farm+heroes&sp=CAI%253D