FHS level 1443

Options
Mrs_Mac
Mrs_Mac Posts: 33 Level 2

It is not possible to pass level 1443 without purchasing extra lives & boosters. There are no videos available to demonstrate that this is achievable in 18 moves. Please revise the crop requirements or add more moves.

Best Answer

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Yeah it looks like no videos have been recorded since the level was revised, can only find videos with 20 moves.

• Mrs_Mac
    Mrs_Mac Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Yeah it looks like no videos have been recorded since the level was revised, can only find videos with 20 moves.

I saw the video you refer to as well - I believe extra moves had to be used even when 20 moves were given in order to pass this level. 100 mushrooms is way too many in 18 movesI saw the video you refer to as well - I believe extra moves had to be used even when 20 moves were given in order to pass this level. 100 mushrooms is way too many in 18 movesI saw the video you refer to as well - I believe extra moves had to be used even when 20 moves were given in order to pass this level. 100 mushrooms is way too many in 18 movesAnd in the video that I could find with 20 moves, and extra 25 extra moves and other "cheating" boosters were used in order to complete the level. 100 mushrooms is way too many to gather in 18 moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?