Facebook connection problem Android and continiusly re-connect

2 days ago, I could see my FB friends but I didn't ask lives. Trying to re-connect to FaceBook shows "Ooops, an unknown error occurred". I deleted browser cache and wipe cache and Dalvik libraries AndroidOS. I've logged out to FB, missing my proggresion.  Please....HEEEEEELPPPPP!!!!!!!!! 

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Salvador!

Sounds like a connectivity issue. I suggest you follow the steps on this thread: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and lives will miss after the re-install so please take that into consideration before proceeding.

Please follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Hi Salvador!

Sounds like a connectivity issue. I suggest you follow the steps on this thread: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and lives will miss after the re-install so please take that into consideration before proceeding.

Please follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?