Ok questions to anyone who might be in the design side..

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator

Concerning the Facebook version.

Why is it now, everytime I send a life, it constantly asks me for permissions? They have already been given before, I see the permission box has gone. But these are people I have had on my friends for years. So it causes the game to crash a lot if you click accept all.

Secondly. We know that requests, lives and beans sit in cyber space and do not always arrive in the request box straight away. To get around that, if you hit the notification in Facebook, it would open the request box again, so you could keep clicking until they dried up. Now it just reloads the game, so we are losing a lot. I know they are being lost as some days (especially if I opened the android version in the meantime) I have none. Impossible with as many playing friends as I have. 

And thirdly. This concerns the app version.

Where has the accept all button gone? I rarely play mini games because everytime I log into it, the missing lives from Facebook are accumulating here. When you have several 1000 despite trying to send some back when you log in, and then more join each time you log in and it takes a full minute just to send one life with all the pausing...well you can see why I don't use the app much. A lot are asking, an official answer would be nice. 

Please don't make me email King again :P

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited December 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Farmer Tracy,

Facebook is currently updating their player network and you might have to approve several times before being able to send/receive messages for extra lives and road blocks. Please notice that this goes for all games on Facebook - not just King's games.

As a workaround - until the player network is fully operational again - I suggest you play on King.com

All game progress, highscores and Gold bars can be fully synced by using the method described on this page: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website

If you have the app version connected to Facebook then you will experience the same issues as playing on Facebook. Also here it would be better to connect the game to Kingdom in order to avoid loss of messages.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Its still happening, even to people I approved two minutes before :'(

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    edited December 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Farmer Tracy,

Facebook is currently updating their player network and you might have to approve several times before being able to send/receive messages for extra lives and road blocks. Please notice that this goes for all games on Facebook - not just King's games.

As a workaround - until the player network is fully operational again - I suggest you play on King.com

All game progress, highscores and Gold bars can be fully synced by using the method described on this page: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website

If you have the app version connected to Facebook then you will experience the same issues as playing on Facebook. Also here it would be better to connect the game to Kingdom in order to avoid loss of messages.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi Farmer Tracy,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Thank you for that, at least we know!! They are not happy unless they are fiddling around breaking stuff :/
  • Sylvia_Furness
    Sylvia_Furness Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

In addition when I press the "send your friends lives" button it doesn't send them lives, it sends them a request to send ME lives.  Then when they send them I don't get a life, I get a request to send them a life.  I think while you're trying to fix one thing you're messing up the other.  Please maybe have someone else have a look at the code.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?