Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Why are there no more levels to collect companions? I am on level 1277 and haven't come across any for a while. It says there are still 3 more to collect though.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Crista.....my thoughts exactly! I will pass this on to Cez though, perhaps she will be able to help
Why didn’t they just post one last level to finish off the remaining three rewards? That is stupid to have the ability to get to of the 3 animals and not be able to earn the reward. All they had to do is add one more level!
They are not adding any more at least for the foreseeable future LilianK
I'm on level 1510 and haven't seen any new companions since level 1110 !
I asked some months back and were told they would be added at a later date...someone else was told they had been stopped for now. As you pointed out there are still unopened ones, so I suspect its possibly true what I was told. Unless anyone from the design team can add anything different as I suspect the customer service side might not know