Why am I sent back to the loading screen when I try to play treasure mill? Restarting no help.

Options
Kelly-14
Kelly-14 Posts: 1 Newbie

When I click on treasure mill, sent back to loading screen with one life less. Software is up to date and restarting my device does not help.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sometimes uninstalling the app, rebooting and reinstalling can sort it out, but then you lose saved boosters.

Have you cleared the app cache? (Settings, storage, click on cache then clear)

You can also report it via live help or the website contact form if none of the steps have worked, but hopefully a King mod will see this :)

• Kimbob
    Kimbob Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Sometimes uninstalling the app, rebooting and reinstalling can sort it out, but then you lose saved boosters.

Have you cleared the app cache? (Settings, storage, click on cache then clear)

You can also report it via live help or the website contact form if none of the steps have worked, but hopefully a King mod will see this :)

Yes I have the same problem with this and I have cleaned cacheAnd uninstalled and reinstalled it still happens turned wifi off and on hard rebooting same promblem help I like treasure mill

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?