facebook connection failed on farm hereos saga

Options
Suzie_Prunier
Suzie_Prunier Posts: 4 Newbie

hello, I play FHS on Asus ME301T, Android 4.1.2. I want to save my progression (more 800 level) but when I start the game, the facebook connection failed. No error message, juste the symbol wifi turn and turn ... I already connected to facebook on the same device. Everything is fine with WIFI and others applications. I try to empty cache (but not deleted data). I will have a new tablet (Samsung A6) and don't want to loose my progression. Never saved on this game.

No update available for system or game.

please Help !

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited December 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

If you have the FB app, uninstall it so that when you hit connect in the game it brings up the FB website through the Chrome browser instead, try sign in that way. And if you don't have the Facebook app, install it and connect to your account in the app, then when you hit connect in the game it will use the FB app to sign you in automatically rather than going through the browser page. See how that goes.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    edited December 2016 Answer ✓
    Options

If you have the FB app, uninstall it so that when you hit connect in the game it brings up the FB website through the Chrome browser instead, try sign in that way. And if you don't have the Facebook app, install it and connect to your account in the app, then when you hit connect in the game it will use the FB app to sign you in automatically rather than going through the browser page. See how that goes.

• Suzie_Prunier
    Suzie_Prunier Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thank you for your quick answer. The FB app was recently install (long time after playing FHS). So I uninstall it and use Chrome for FB connexion. The connexion is ok and when I start Farm Hero Saga, there is now a black windows (size equal to windows FB connexion) with "Loading" message .... wait, and wait, and wait ... nothing more. Just on touch on the screen and the black windows disappears, the game start (slowely). Nothing change, select "facebook connection" not working throught FSH. I can see the wifi symbole turn and turn and every ... 10 second a red cross appears ... turn, turn ... red cross... 

problem not solved but thanks for help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?