Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I need to transfer progress from candy crush soda, original candy crush, blossom burst and bubble witch and farm heroes
Please advise.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alison- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment and I am really sorry about your tablet. Let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!