Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't buy gold coins on my kindle, I have to go to my pc and buy from facebook. Also the mini games keep crashing
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and lost all my boosters in the process. I wouldn't have minded if it had solved the problem, but it didn't,it remained the same!Thank you for your help though.
Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling? You will lose any saved boosters though. Also clear cache. It might be a good idea to drop a line to King support and see if they have any solutions, but I know many do have problems with the same issue. Myself included. the main game doesn't crash, just each time I complete a mini game level.
Contact King link