Why can't I buy gold coins on my Kindle for Farm Heroes.

Options
Clare_Lee
Clare_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie

I can't buy gold coins on my kindle, I have to go to my pc and buy from facebook. Also the mini games keep crashing

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling? You will lose any saved boosters though. Also clear cache.Β It might be a good idea to drop a line to King support and see if they have any solutions, but I know many do have problems with the same issue. Myself included. the main game doesn't crash, just each time I complete a mini game level.Β 

Contact King link

• Clare_Lee
    Clare_Lee Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and lost all my boosters in the process. I wouldn't have minded if it had solved the problem, but it didn't,it remained the same!Thank you for your help though.Β 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Options

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and lost all my boosters in the process. I wouldn't have minded if it had solved the problem, but it didn't,it remained the same!Thank you for your help though.Β 

I am so sorry that didn't help. I have the same issue with the crashing as I mentioned before, so decided today to clear cache and data and it didn't help but lost all boosters :'(I have escalated it, hopefully it will be recognised as a problem and worked on very soon!Just out of interest. I had the same issue on Paradise bay, I couldn't buy gems, and despite all help from King...the only thing that worked was resetting my tablet back to factory settings. Its not a good option though and it depends on what else you have on it. I wouldn't want you to do that without warning you will have to reinstall EVERYTHING...and back up saved photos etc. And it won't solve the crashing issue. But if there is a block on the buying it might solve that. Its extreme through.Just out of interest, you don't have any safety settings on to prevent in game purchasing? I am not sure how it works on kindle as there is only me uses mine, but I know I have that on the iphone so my daughter doesn't spend money.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?