Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Dear Administrator,
I am using an Android phone now, but I purchased an iPhone. I want to save my progress in Farm Heroes Saga and transfer is to my iTunes account. Can you help me with this issue?
Thank you in advance!
Kind regards,Ágota
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I play on android and iphone. You would, I assume have to log in using your email address. I play mine connected through Facebook so I just connect on both. But have you connected to the King.com site? If so progress will be saved and you should be able to log in using that.