Can't login to King.com on Farm Heroes Saga

Options
gardr
gardr Posts: 3 Newbie

My girlfriend has not been able to sync her Samsung S4 mini to her King login since sometime this Fall. Trying to connect to Facebook does not work - it just tries to connect to internet infinitely. Anyway its not an option since my girlfriend does not have Facebook and do not plan to get it either. Synchronization through King login works on the Lenovo Pad she's using, but it is ~100 levels behind, several which are hard to redo. So reinstalling the app on the phone is not an option either if it clears the progress since last sync.

Device has been updated, as well as all apps in play store. Have followed and tried the videoguide from King using both mobile data and wireless.

Related to: https://care.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/farm-heroes-saga-has-no-internet-connetion-i-was-logged-in-under-the-king-login#sthash.PrBLgzQz.dpuf

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Can I just point out...if she does not have Facebook, then connecting to it, won't work as you need to have an account to log in and that won't work if she doesn't have one.Β 

Have you seen this article I am going to link below? But the only way that the syncronization wouldn't normally work to her progress, is if there wasn't a connection to the Kingdom when she did the following levels. Meaning when she did connect, it synced her progress with what it knew last.Β 

Important device information

• gardr
    gardr Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited January 2017
    Options

Can I just point out...if she does not have Facebook, then connecting to it, won't work as you need to have an account to log in and that won't work if she doesn't have one.Β 

Have you seen this article I am going to link below? But the only way that the syncronization wouldn't normally work to her progress, is if there wasn't a connection to the Kingdom when she did the following levels. Meaning when she did connect, it synced her progress with what it knew last.Β 

Important device information

Thanks for you reply! And sorry for not pointing out we never got to the point of choosing any account on facebook, it just says "connecting to facebook" when the button is chosen. Thanks for pointing it out though ;)I did see the post, but it looked like its regarding Apple devices? The mobile have been turned off and on again previously.The thing that puzzles me the most is the missing "King icon" next to the facebook button when clicking the triple dot/lines (settings) button on the main menu. It is available on the pad, but missing on the phone. Both have all apps updated, so they should be the same version. Also, is there a way to temporary store the local files containing her progress while reinstalling the app, and move them back after?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?