Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Reached levels over 800.
Have new phone with Android.
Account is connected with email that is not used and was crushed.
Connection to Facebook was not made. All I have is Nick, email address and info about current level.
Any chance to help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nadia- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Farmtastic journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-) Have a lovely week!