Recharge still doesn't work

Options
Mrs_Mac
Mrs_Mac Posts: 33 Level 2

I am playing the Chicken Coop mini game and notice the recharge still doesn't work on my account. I used a spade and a +1 booster to pass level 6, and neither they nor my lives were recharged when I moved on to level 7. Please refund me my boosters.Β 

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Mrs Mac...you would be better emailing King directly and they can check the game, but I will let the team know they possibly have an issue with the game and if others report it, they will then know :)

Contact King

• Mrs_Mac
    Options

Hi Mrs Mac...you would be better emailing King directly and they can check the game, but I will let the team know they possibly have an issue with the game and if others report it, they will then know :)

Contact King

Thanks, I have emailed them too. I have always had this problem with the recharge and have contacted King previously - they said they were looking into it but it is not yet resolved. If you could expedite the solution, that would be great as I don't want to be hassling with this on a weekly basis. Btw, King did redeem my missing boosters & chucked in a few more for goodwill.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Contact King

Oh that is excellent news!! As far as I know they are looking into it, but it could be a little while before they have a solution. I suspect they have several lists of issues at the moment :)
  • Mrs_Mac
    Options

Contact King

I have now discovered that my boosters on the Choo Choo Train are not being recharged either - darn, I'll have to complain some more:) Haven't heard back from King as of yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?