Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am playing the Chicken Coop mini game and notice the recharge still doesn't work on my account. I used a spade and a +1 booster to pass level 6, and neither they nor my lives were recharged when I moved on to level 7. Please refund me my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mrs Mac...you would be better emailing King directly and they can check the game, but I will let the team know they possibly have an issue with the game and if others report it, they will then know
Contact King
Hi Mrs Mac...you would be better emailing King directly and they can check the game, but I will let the team know they possibly have an issue with the game and if others report it, they will then know Contact King