Slow and small icons and font

Options
tc-3
tc-3 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm running a 64gb Ipad3 with more than 30gb free, and all software is up to date,  I have removed and reinstalled the latest farm heroes saga.  Other than running very slowly with long pauses whilst matches resolve in game, I am now unable to read the objectives on the left hand side nor on the numbers on the right hand side icons.  I am also finding that I am now also having to squint on the pc version to be able to read the objectives on the left hand side also (this has changed also).

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I will link you to a thread about the ipad issues which will hopefully help..

ipad problems

As regards the pc, is it just the farm game that looks too small, or all games? I know they do change the look of the games from time to time, but unless they are testing on a small amount of people, I cannot see any changes in my pc version.

You haven't altered the settings for your browser accidentally have you?

• tc-3
    tc-3 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

ipad problems

As regards the pc, is it just the farm game that looks too small, or all games? I know they do change the look of the games from time to time, but unless they are testing on a small amount of people, I cannot see any changes in my pc version.

The link does not help and does not appear to apply. These changes suddenly occurred approx. 2-3 days ago on both the ipad and pc at the same time. The pc browser has not changed at all and only farm heros saga has changed, other games are no different.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Options

ipad problems

Did you see this link?https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devicesAs to the pc version, I haven't a clue, but I have brought it to a King mods attention. If others are having the same issue and post we will know its a problem. Have you tried a different browser though? Just to make sure?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?