๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

When will farm heroes be updated on kindle fire

Options
Charlie_Osborn
Charlie_Osborn Posts: 2 Newbie

It hasn't been updated since October and I can't progress any further on my kindle. ย The iPhone version has had several updates released since the last kindle one. I love this game and it's so annoying that the updates for kindle take so much longer to come out. Why is this ? Also on the farm club tab at the bottom of the screen it has the number 3 on it as if to say I've got 3 items but when I go to farm club I don't see anything new to collectย 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? Although you will lose any saved boosters. I don't play the game on kindle, but i do know that update times are not just determined by King. There is the availability of the platform, sometimes some platforms need different adjustments to others, or the platform provider itself has different permissions. Each game is different. I have known of other King games that do update on Amazon first.

It might be worth trying to manually update it in case the game itself isn't getting a notification there is an update.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?