Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
because the icons are so small now after last updat .. I can't click on the eggs cracker booster to start the game .. so now I can't play because the arrow and square that should be over the egg it's not it's off to the side
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It only happens when I did the last update few days ago .. before that it was good
Ah that could we why. They seem to be having issues with ios at the moment, especially older devices. Have a look at this link and see if yours is on there.
recommended device list
iPad
Are you playing on device or computer?