Recently when playing events i am not being rewarded my boosters

Options
Rachel-8
Rachel-8 Posts: 3 Newbie

When I play events like webby barn and pearl paradise where you are rewarded after each three levels completed, I am not receiving the boosters which is why I'm playing these events as I need them!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Rachel, Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting and reinstalling the game? Or clearing cache? But be careful with the uninstall as you will lose saved boosters. I will also bring it to a King mods attention and they will look into it for you :)

• Rachel-8
    Options

If solving the problem requires reinstalling the game then I will wait til I upgrade my phone as I will then reinstall the game on the new phone, link progress with facebook and of course, start without the boosters I have gained. Seeing as this won't be happening til May, I would very much like to hear if there is some other resolution as I don't want this to happen again when I have resumed playing on the new phone and May is a way off, if I can't get the booster rewards when events continue to happen in the next few months, it will be disappointing. Thanks for your help.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I have raised the issue with a King team member, but she hasn't heard anything official. She is monitoring the situation though, and the more people that complain the better. Encourage any of your playing friends who have the issue to post to :)

• Rachel-8
    Options

You need to read reviews on Google Play for the Farm Heroes App, seems lots of people are having the problem. And I update mine when updates are available so when you sort the fix in the code and put the update on Google Play, then you will have more happy customers, general view is people like the game, so you really should fix it before people like myself decide it isn't worth it.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

You need to read reviews on Google Play for the Farm Heroes App, seems lots of people are having the problem. And I update mine when updates are available so when you sort the fix in the code and put the update on Google Play, then you will have more happy customers, general view is people like the game, so you really should fix it before people like myself decide it isn't worth it.

I quite agree. On mine it crashes after every level which is extremely frustrating too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?