Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My Farm Heroes Saga won't connect to Facebook on iOS anymore.
It started happening few hours ago.
I tried uninstalling and installing game again, but this wouldn't help.
Any known issues or fixes?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yhanie, are you having the same issues? As I have two threads now where you copied and pasted the answers and I am not sure if you are asking for help or not
Yhanie Sagitha Just nowEdit answer ( 59 mins left )
Farm Heroes Saga iOS disconnected from Facebook
Any known issues or fixes
Farm Heroes Saga iOS
No official word but I have seen a lot of comments about it, and I have had the same issue but on android.