Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
When I try to purchase any boosters or gold the menu appears but the buttons.showing the.prices are blank and will not work. This applies to all the games I play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for the gift in Candy Crush, but the same thing has happened in pet rescue saga and in farm.heroes saga my whole history has been wiped and I am at level one.
Updated,reloaded,rebooted and nothing has changed apart from the fact that I have lost all my accumulated boosters!
Hey Heppydude, I´d check for updates for your tablet and it´s OS. Also check for updates for your game apps. Then do a restart and try again.