Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
why do my friends not show on my map on farm heros, I have tried using different browsers but its the same on any browser I use
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I dont understand why not because my husband sits right next to me on his computer using the same browser and he can see all his friends on his map, so im curious as to why I cant see mine
I know Johnny has answered, but it has been an ongoing issue for a long time. Not many people seem to see their friends on the maps
Hello Andrea,Could you please check in the Facebook settings, under the apps section, and make sure that you have given the game persmission to access your friends list.Let me know if this changes anything.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Andrea,
Could you please check in the Facebook settings, under the apps section, and make sure that you have given the game persmission to access your friends list.
Let me know if this changes anything.
Kind regards,
Johnny