Farm Heroes Saga Fireworks Challenge

Options
Just_Me-2
Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3

I had a notification about Fireworks Challenge when I opened the game yesterday. I clicked the "ok" button but did not see it at all. The notification appeared again today. I clicked the "ok" button and the challenge still did not show up. I am just wondering if I am the only one experiencing this because I have not seen other players bringing forth this issue?

Best Answer

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Just Me!

Which version of the game do you have installed?

I suggest you start by checking for updates on Google Play:Β https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.farmheroessagaΒ 

If the problem is still there then you should consider a re-install of the game:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally and have the Fireworks challenge available.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Just Me!

I suggest you start by checking for updates on Google Play:Β https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.farmheroessagaΒ 

If the problem is still there then you should consider a re-install of the game:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and messages will get lost when re-installing so please take that into consideration)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally and have the Fireworks challenge available.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Just Me!

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your tablet

Hi Combo, thank you for answering my question and I truly appreciate your advice and detailed instruction. I did an update yesterday morning and it is version 2.67.6. I am hesitant about uninstalling and reinstalling the game because I am going to lose the boosters which will be needed for hard levels. The game is already saved with Kingdom. I will just have to forget about the Fireworks Challenge. There are two events which will be available in less than 14 hours and I only hope I am able to play those.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?