Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
completed level 1480 in farm heroes now level 1481 will not open new area has been opened and it just sits there and blinks even replayed 1480 but 1481 still will not open
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pam- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Farm Heroes Saga. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
If this does not work please could you let me know the following?
- Which browsers have you tested?
- Which country are you located in?
- When did the problem start?
- Is the problem only with level 1481?
Thanks a lot and let me know how you get on :-)
Have a Farmtastic weekend!
Hi Pam, I have heard a couple of other posters with the same issue. I will pass it on to a King mod for you