About recieving lives from game friends.

Options
Robert_Lambert
Robert_Lambert Posts: 1 Newbie

I only recieve magic beans from game friends when i send out requests for extra lives. Is there a problem on my end?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Depends, if you already have a full set of lives then any lives that are sent you will automatically turned into beans. If you don't have a full set of lives and only get bean then it sounds like you may have a problem on your end.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Robert. Thank you for using King care. Unless people get a pop up suggesting that they send lives to friends, or actually click on the "send lives to friends" button, they don't automatically do it.Β 

Have you got many playing friends? Is this a new issue, or has it always been the same?

I know people that have never had many lives/beans sent, they just do not get through, but they also play on mobile, and so seem to end up there rather than Facebook.

But as regards only getting beans, as the other poster said, if you have a full set of lives, they will only come through as beans. Unlike the game app on mobile, they are not saved. So accepting all once sent if you have five lives, they will change to beans.

The best thing to do is wait until you have 1 life left, then request lives. Refresh the game (or click on the notification once Β a life is sent as the game will refresh now anyway) and only accept the amount you need to fill your lives. Do not close the game, do not accept all. Just close the request box. Then as you are playing, once you have lost your lives, go back into your request box and again, only accept enough to fill your lives and carry on playing. The lives will stay in the envelope this way. Its once you accept all, or close the game with full lives they turn to beans.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?