on bonuses Farm Club

Options
Zina_Miteva
Zina_Miteva Posts: 4 Newbie

the level of 1110 received three stars but I can not get the bonus from the farm club have only ??? I tried to repeat the level of three stars the same is uninstalled the game anew tribute fix now am nivo1167 level green cow no longer show up please fix my game

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Zina, just out of interest have you completed the other levels? Each set of Farm club levels require earning various stars from different levels, not just 3 stars in one. It could be that you have completed one but not all 3. In that row have you any silhouettes where it says to earn in level x?

If not and you have opened all 3, get back to us and I will ask a King moderator to look at it for you :)

• Zina_Miteva
    Options

All levels are 3 stars but instead get my bonus to me shows ??? that and from there on the green cow which play bonus on the farm club just disappeared .This issue appeared on the 1110 I'm a 1196 green cow will play on a mobile device but the computer is the same send your ID address to see where problem and solving it thanks ID: 1424854248

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Ah thanks I know what you mean now Zina, the Farm club levels have finished at 1110 but I will pass you onto a King moderator, and they will sort you out :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Zina,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Zina_Miteva
    Options

I'm sorry but I have a message from you in the top right corner try again otherwise no change in the game is the same

• Zina_Miteva
    Options

oh yes I saw him a message my    ID: 1424854248

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?