My iPhone will not load my progress from my Facebook account for Candy Crush and Farm Heroes anymore

Options
jpresar
jpresar Posts: 4 Newbie

I am on level 1700+ on Candy Crush and 1000+ on Farm Heroes. They lost their connection to my Facebook and now I can't help out friends or get lives, etc. How do I update my progress to Facebook when it refuses to connect? I get a "Sorry you don't have access to the Kingdom..." error on Candy Crush and an "Disconnected from Facebook" error on Farm Heroes. 

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi jpresar thankyou for contacting King care.

Firstly, does it say connect anywhere? Close the app completely (double press home and swipe it away) then press and hold both your home button and power button at the same time. Don't let go until the screen has gone black and the apple logo has reappeared. Then its safe to let go. Wait for it to boot up and open the apps again.

If it doesn't give you the option to connect, click on the little cog for settings and it should have a button to click to connect to Facebook. Make sure your internet is connected too, but don't worry, the progress will come back as soon as it does connect. Sometimes there are just connection issues and it refuses to play nicely.

Please let us know if this doesn't work and I will find you further troubleshooting steps :)

• jpresar
    Options

Firstly, does it say connect anywhere? Close the app completely (double press home and swipe it away) then press and hold both your home button and power button at the same time. Don't let go until the screen has gone black and the apple logo has reappeared. Then its safe to let go. Wait for it to boot up and open the apps again.

If it doesn't give you the option to connect, click on the little cog for settings and it should have a button to click to connect to Facebook. Make sure your internet is connected too, but don't worry, the progress will come back as soon as it does connect. Sometimes there are just connection issues and it refuses to play nicely.

Please let us know if this doesn't work and I will find you further troubleshooting steps :)

Nope. I have tried that many times. I have totally rebooted my phone and totally closed the app. I did also - delete the app (farm heroes) from my phone and re-load it from the cloud. That deleted all my progress (however it is still viable on Facebook). I have sent a "open this on your phone" link to my phone via Facebook on my computer. Still no connection.Since I lost all my progress on Farm Heroes on my phone - I DIDN'T do the same with my Candy Crush, but am still playing it without the FB connection (so I see only generic players, not my FB friends) - HOWEVER - I did notice that my progress shows up on the FB on the computer - without connecting (so it must know something!).
  • jpresar
    Options

I wouldn't be so worried about this, but I LOVE both of these games - and I LOVE bragging to my friends that I am so much further ahead (especially my mother!).
  • jpresar
    Options

:)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Haha I understand you totally. Some levels its just a miracle to get past. You did better than me, FHS takes up all my time so I had to quit CC, the chocolate annoyed me too much.

I will give you a couple more links for threads with trouble shooting steps, if this doesn't work, come back and I will wave it at one of our super King admin who will hopefully be able to suggest something, or at least check your account :)

At least you have progress on your pc though so in the meantime (assuming you have access to one) can carry on increasing your levels :D

Lost connection to Facebook

and this one too

Loading crashing ios problems

Good luck!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?