Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I lose my progress after log on to facebookHello King i lost my progress after i was logging to Facebook. I was on 991 lvl. Please take me back on this level
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Naila- I have replied to your message, hopefully you can continue to save those Cropsies now :-)
Ok but it s not candy cruch saga but farm heros saga
Hi Naila- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Farmtastic journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!