How can I change my email address in my profile?

Options
Naomi-2
Naomi-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

There doesn't seem to be any way to change my email address in my profile. Messages are being sent to my old address which is about to become inactive as I am changing my ISP. My address has been changed on Facebook since September, and I use Facebook to log in.

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Naomi, thank you for using King care :)

Which profile are you trying to change?

I will pass this onto a King moderator to see if they can help you as it is account related.

Thanks

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Naomi,

Please go to King.com from a stationary computer - once the page is loaded you'll see a small login icon , top right corner on the screen - click on it and you'll be given the option to login.

Once logged in the top right icon changes to a cogwheel - please click on it and from here you can change it to your new preferred email address.

Don't forget to check the email send to your new email account - the email contains a link that will verify your new email address.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• Naomi-2
    Naomi-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Naomi,

Please go to King.com from a stationary computer - once the page is loaded you'll see a small login icon , top right corner on the screen - click on it and you'll be given the option to login.

Once logged in the top right icon changes to a cogwheel - please click on it and from here you can change it to your new preferred email address.

Don't forget to check the email send to your new email account - the email contains a link that will verify your new email address.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I log on with Facebook on the King Care site, so am unable to log on at King.com, as neither email is recognised

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?