Why do I get booted every time I win a level?

Options
Denise-19
Denise-19 Posts: 3 Newbie

I love this game, but am getting frustrated. I can lose 5 times without a problem, but as soon as I win a level it boots me out. I know it's going to happen because on the last move it stutters. Thankfully, I get credit for that level! But takes too much time for me to keep loading over and over. I play on my IPad through Facebook. PLEASE help! Thank you for your time.

Best Answer

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi Denise, thank you for using King care. Are you playing the normal main game or one of the smaller mini games, such as treasure mill etc?

• Denise-19
    Options

Hi Denise, thank you for using King care. Are you playing the normal main game or one of the smaller mini games, such as treasure mill etc?

I don't know how to get back to you Tracy! Keeps saying error! But I will open new question I guess....??
  • Denise-19
    Options

The problem was not solved Farmer Tracy...it still boots me. I play both the main game and the mini games. I tried deleting the app and downloading again and all that did was take all my boosters away! Silver lining is everything else was still there. I was hoping I could get those boosters back PLEASE! Contact me again and let me know what I can do. Thank you!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Denise, I will pass this on to a moderator so they can check your account, or maybe suggest something else that can help as you have already tried the reinstallation :)

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for posting this here on King Care @Denise, I have sent you a private message visible for you in your inbox.

Thanks @Farmer Tracy for highlighting this.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?