Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The game had disconnected, when I reconnected all quests and events were gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The same here. I've gone for weeks with the quest box missing and re-installing didn't bring the box back. I've read where King said they make changes to better the game but what they're doing is driving people away like me. The game is now gone from my 4 devices and I'll find another place to spend my money besides King.
Correct. ... I've also tried disconnecting and reconnecting with phone resets multiple times and reinstalled.
So you've got your game reconnected to your Facebook or Kingdom and they're still not showing, no?