The quests in the events section have disappeared

Options
taniaellie
taniaellie Posts: 22 Level 2

The quests section on the e ents tab has disappeared...I have the chase the sun event but my quests have all gone?? 

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi taniaellie,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Challenges and quests come and go in our games; not always are they available and not always are they available for all players.

More information can be found here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-jelly-saga/new-feature-not-showing-in-your-game-more-info-here

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• taniaellie
    taniaellie Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Tony for answering my query.

• Chrissy_Lax
    Chrissy_Lax Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

I get tired of hearing that same answer. Same thing happened to me, and it's not that it's not available to all players, it's a glitch in the game that king won't fix. It happens to me whenever the game disconnects from fb for a min. It reconnect, but then quest r gone. You can reinstall the game and quest will come back, but doing this erases all the boosters. It's happened to me 4 times and I'm sick of it and sick of getting stupid answers and no one seems intent of trying to fix the problem.

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    edited March 2017
    Options

I get tired of hearing that same answer. Same thing happened to me, and it's not that it's not available to all players, it's a glitch in the game that king won't fix. It happens to me whenever the game disconnects from fb for a min. It reconnect, but then quest r gone. You can reinstall the game and quest will come back, but doing this erases all the boosters. It's happened to me 4 times and I'm sick of it and sick of getting stupid answers and no one seems intent of trying to fix the problem.

Hey Crissy, if this happens when you disconnect your game from Facebook, then why should you do this in the first place? Remain connected and you might keep the quest you were playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?