Farm Heroes Saga issues

Options
Mike_Vosko
Mike_Vosko Posts: 13 Level 2

Hi. I am playing the game on my android and now working with King support on two game issues. They asking for some additional information and am in stuck now:

1. To save a game thru my email, King system asking for a password. If I supply my yahoo password, system rejects it. I never created any password with King. What kind of a password is it looking for? Please explain and where should I go to create or change the King password. 

2. My name is 'Mike Vosko' and I use it to access King support, no ID involved. My understanding is that currently system uses my name as ID but this can be wrong. Please let me know where should I go to create or change (if possible) my King ID. 

Once again, I am playing the game on the android but can access King support either on that cell or PC. 

Best Answer

• Mike_Vosko
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi. 

Thank you for help. I made all actions as you advised and it worked. 

Currently I work with King on two issues and UNFORTUNATELY it's getting worse. Please read below. 

Also after I updated settings, all boosters lost +1 value and show currently just '+' i.e. zeroed. 

Below are messages sent today to King experts. 

REGARDS, Mike

===

NOW I NEED REAL HELP

PLEASE stop working on my issues/questions BECAUSE someone replaced my booster counters with count 1 !!! Before that I had about 460 boosters, now just 4 !!! The lost numbers from my memory were (although I could be wrong):shovel=85, tractor=113, '+1'=160 , rabbit=97 , egg=1

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Mike- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community.  An easy way to save your progress and enable you to play on different devices is to use our Kingdom. To create an account simply follow these steps:

- Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button down in the bottom left hand corner.

- Tap the orange and yellow Kingdom icon

- Choose your avatar and nickname

- Enter your email address

- Choose a password and go back to the game.You now have a Kingdom account which you can use to save your progress and play across multiple devices.

*A secure password should usually contain one special character, at least one number and a capital letter. 

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with :-) 

Have a Farmtastic week! 

• Mike_Vosko
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi. 

Thank you for help. I made all actions as you advised and it worked. 

Currently I work with King on two issues and UNFORTUNATELY it's getting worse. Please read below. 

Also after I updated settings, all boosters lost +1 value and show currently just '+' i.e. zeroed. 

Below are messages sent today to King experts. 

REGARDS, Mike

===

NOW I NEED REAL HELP

PLEASE stop working on my issues/questions BECAUSE someone replaced my booster counters with count 1 !!! Before that I had about 460 boosters, now just 4 !!! The lost numbers from my memory were (although I could be wrong):shovel=85, tractor=113, '+1'=160 , rabbit=97 , egg=1

• Mike_Vosko
    Options

Forgot to include info about two King experts:

Tony Mc working on my question about Magic Beans uselessness.

Johnny Ryall working on the issue with Hard Levels in the 'quest' challenge. That levels not working.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?