How do I backup/save my progress in Farm heroes Saga to reinstall game on new phone ?

Options
Jennifer_Smiley
Jennifer_Smiley Posts: 1 Newbie

I am at level 287 and I don't want to lose my progress and start at level 1 again. How do I save the game so I can reinstall game on new phone.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jennifer- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. If you have a Facebook account you can log in to your account and this will save your levels and enable you to play on more than one device. 

Another easy way to save your progress and play on different devices is to use our Kingdom.

To create a Kingdom account simply follow these steps: 

- Open the game on your device and tap the Settings button down in the bottom left hand corner. 

- Tap the Cogwheel Now tap the orange and yellow Kingdom icon. (If you can't see this you might need to log out of Facebook first).

- Choose your avatar and nickname

- Enter your email address

- Choose a password and head on back to the game, it's as simple as that!

You now have a safe and secure Kingdom account with all your progress backed up. You'll now see fellow Kingdom players on your game map who'll be happy to help out if you ask for extra lives or help at a Roadblock. 

Check out this video for more details:

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account

Have a Farmtastic week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?