Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I will can't play more this game for a while because I have a work. I have a lot of beans! How can I gift it to my mother? She never has beans. I have my ID code and her ID code. Can happen? Please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Momo- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry at the moment it is not possible to transfer beans from one game to another but thanks for the great suggestion.
We are here if your mother needs any tips on her Farmtastic journey :-)
Have a lovely week!