Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I can't log into my account on King.com, this happened after I ran a clean up of my Cookies and plug-in data. I may have selected the wrong E-mail so now have a new account, all games have gone back to level one. How can I get my old account back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kevin Jenkins,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Kevin Jenkins,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team