i log out my game and i forget my email and i play in level 919 lplay on my ipad .please help me to

Ivan_Osama
Ivan_Osama Posts: 3 Newbie

i log out my game and i forget my email and i play in level 919 lplay on my ipad .please help me to continue my game.thank you - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-log-into-my-account-on-king-com#sthash.hRGxsWmo.dpuf

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Ivan Osama,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Ivan_Osama
    Ivan_Osama Posts: 3 Newbie

i dont understand what can i do to back to my game i log out i forget my email i play in level 919Β 

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

i dont understand what can i do to back to my game i log out i forget my email i play in level 919Β 

Hi Ivan, all you need to do is read my private message that you can find in your inbox here on King Care. Please follow the instructions I provided you with and you will be able to find your User ID. With this, I can locate your account and help you restore your progress in Farm Heroes Saga. Kindest regards, Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?