Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I keep winning tractor dash (most of the times) but i never seem to get the rewards. I receive the you wan messsge and there is a picture with a bean but that is it. Why is that?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I m having the same problem, please help!
Hi Calina- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am sorry that you did not receive your rewards, I can understand your disappointment.
Let's make things right again!
I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Farmtastic week.