Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I reached level 479 and restarted both my android phone and table, the game kicked me back to level 476 and no matter how often I complete this level I can't move forward. I have reinstalled both devices log in and out of FB nothing seems to work.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephanie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem progressing in your game. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account, so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Farmtastic week!