Events and challenges dissapeared

Options
Wojtyka_Willaert
Wojtyka_Willaert Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi

Yesterday evening all my events (the sun event and the one with the chickens) dissapeared. I know for sure that I had more than 24 hours left. This isn't the first time this happens. The last time I needed to remove the game and download it again before I had new events. But then all my boosters were gone. Can this be solved please? I really really like farm heroes saga and I play every day :(. Β Hope someone can help me.Β 

Answers

• CatherineOudine
    CatherineOudine Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited May 2017
    Options

I had the same thing happen to me when I got a new Kindle and tried to transfer my game (plus I lost all my boosters). First both Events and Quests were there, then they disappeared, then they were back, but now only Events is there, no Quests.Β 

After several emails back and forth, it was resolved that it's because there is no fix available for a newer Kindle, so tough luck for me. I hope you have better luck

C

• Wojtyka_Willaert
    Wojtyka_Willaert Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited May 2017
    Options

I had the same thing happen to me when I got a new Kindle and tried to transfer my game (plus I lost all my boosters). First both Events and Quests were there, then they disappeared, then they were back, but now only Events is there, no Quests.Β 

After several emails back and forth, it was resolved that it's because there is no fix available for a newer Kindle, so tough luck for me. I hope you have better luck

C

Thanks for your reply ^^.I have the same account for years now. So that isn't changed. I really hope it can be fixed without removing my game and reinstalling it again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?