Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Any hints for level 467 farm heroes? I'm stuck. Can't seem to get sheep to hay. I know how they move but crops don't seem to line up when needed. Will any of the boosters help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Char,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I'm glad to see you now have long passed this level 467 in Farm Heroes Saga. Please feel free to share here with us the tactics you applied.Did you find a useful booster for this level?Kindest regards and have a great day,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Char,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I'm glad to see you now have long passed this level 467 in Farm Heroes Saga. Please feel free to share here with us the tactics you applied.
Did you find a useful booster for this level?
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team