Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lorna. I have exactly the same problem- first time for me- since their last update 2 days ago.Done all the trouble shooting - all was as should be. Only thing I have not done is to delete the app and reinstall as I do not want to loose my progress and sI'm e that have done this have still not been able to load the game. Have messaged them both here and on Facebook to fix this for me - no answer yet....... Getting impatient waiting for an answer from them to be able to load the game again without loosing my progress. Do you know how they fixed it for you last times you had the issue? Thanks