Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I beat rancid but no key showed up...now i have to wait over two days to play again. This happened once before...i beat rancid at least 5 times, but no key. So this time, I havent tried to beat him again...just replied here. Thanks!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Phillip!Have you tried playing the game on King.com? I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well.I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)2) Choose Account3) Enter your password4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the syncYou can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.Cheers :-)
Hi Phillip!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com? I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well.
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.
Cheers :-)