Game not available after downloading

Options
Peter_D_Swarts
Peter_D_Swarts Posts: 2 Newbie

I downloaded farm Heroes saga. The game downloaded to 100%,but when I wanted to open it, it gave me an error that the there is an issue with the game, and the download is not available. It took my data, but I don't have the game, instead, play store wants me to download it Again. I would like to be refunded, or for my game to be provided to me, since my data was taken for the size of the game. How do I get the game I downloaded, or reimbursed for my data?

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

Hello Peter,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Your applications are downloaded via Google Play so if you are unable to download an app, this is not something that we can assist with.

I can only recommend that you make a note of the error message and search online for assistance.

I have added 30 gold bars to your game for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• Peter_D_Swarts
    Peter_D_Swarts Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello Peter,

I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Your applications are downloaded via Google Play so if you are unable to download an app, this is not something that we can assist with.

I can only recommend that you make a note of the error message and search online for assistance.

I have added 30 gold bars to your game for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Thank you for your response Johny. I downloaded the game AGAIN, and finally managed to get it. I can assure you it was not related to my device, or any networking errors. I will load it now to check for the incentive you are referring to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?