Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I bought 10 gold bars but never received them and yet I got charged for them how do I get my gold bars or a refund please help....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Monica,
Let me know if you were able to follow the steps provided by Cuddles7, or if you still need our help.
Thanks,
Johnny
Hi Under the picture of your purchase that shows on your invoice it states. " Report a problem " if you press this it should take you to the Apple iTunes dispute site where you can explain your issue and it will be resolved
I tried it says to contact this page...
You can dispute the charge right from your invoice billing with Apple iTunes Store or Google play whichever it is they will refund your money