Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I am at a lower level and don't understand what a companion is and does or how to use it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Linda,
I am sorry if this becomes a duplicate answer. The different companions can help with crop collection as well as crack eggs, grow flowers, hit oysters or stun the rabbit, etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.
Hi Linda,I am sorry if this becomes a duplicate answer. The different companions can help with crop collection as well as crack eggs, grow flowers, hit oysters or stun the rabbit, etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Just Me already gave you a great answer. I just wanted to let you know about this Blog here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/fantastic-new-farm-club-has-arrived on King Care.
It also contains an introduction on YouTube.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
How do I get the companion on the game and where do I find it? I am at a lower level and really don't understand the companion thing
thanks
Hi Linda
Please ignore the above answer. I am sorry I replied to your post in error. It was meant for another player. Please accept my apology. You can use the different companions to help with crop collection as well as crack eggs, grow flowers, hit oysters or stun the rabbit, etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.
I am sorry I replied to your post in error as seen above which was meant for another player. Please accept my apology. You can use the different companions to help with crop collection as well as hit oysters, stun the rabbit or grow flowers, crack eggs etc. depending on the requirements on each level. In some cases it cost 50 beans but it is usually 90 beans for a companion use.
Hi Caren,
You have to make two matches next to them. They will only fly away when all of them have their wings completely open at the same time. You can also hit it with a shovel to get it to open its wings. I hope this helps.