Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Like others I got a new phone and lost months (years) of progress on Farm Heros Saga (I was on level 977)! Can you please help me get them back??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you!! I'm my sure why you're not able to see my past payments made through my Apple ID. If you wanted me to look that up I can. I'm now connected through my Facebook account (the same one I'm connecting to King Care with). Is that enough information for you to restore my levels? If not please let me know! Thank you.
Hi JFreeman- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your Farmtastic journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!