Can't play any levels when Tractor Dash timer starts

Options
TC888
TC888 Posts: 2 Newbie

Whenever Tractor Dash (TD) is in play, the TD drop down screen appears, I tap OK, and I am taken to the screen where I can choose a level to play. However, tapping on any level takes me back to the TD drop down screen telling me again to play the TD. I tap OK and I'm back go picking a level to play. Tapping any level takes me again to the TD drop down screen. This goes on forever until the TD is timed out. Tapping on anything on the screen only takes me back to TD announcement screen. Even tapping on messages from my Farm Heroes friends does nothing but take me to the TD screen. My android is Galaxy S8, it's completely up to date. My Farm Heroes app is also up to date. I've rebooted my phone and made sure my phone has enough memory. Nothing is working. I've got A LOT of stored boosters that I'm afraid will be deleted if I try to reinstall the app. 

Please help. I am unable to play Farm Heroes each and every time there is Tractor Dash.  Thanks!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi TC!

It's true that you will loose your boosters if you re-install the game.

I suggest you close any apps running in the background before starting the game as it might be an app that interferes with the game.

Cheers 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?