Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I update the game over 2 month ago on my phone and since then I can't open it anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mareike!
Which iOS phone model do you have?
I've seen threads where older Android and iOS are no longer compatible with the game: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/why-is-ipad-2-not-supported-anymore-for-candy-crush-crash
This thread gives an overview of compatible devices: https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers :-)