How to recover my progression in Farm heros / candy crush /

Options
Na_Han
Na_Han Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2023 in Support

due to some issue with my mobile i have re instal all my king games and many time my progression in the game were never reset to the beginning but this time i lost all my progression can i recover them ? Normally my game are sync with fb my games progression cannot be lost

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

When you reinstalled them, did you click to connect your games to Facebook? It won't automatically update them unless you were :)

• Na_Han
    Na_Han Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes i did click . As its not the first time i'm re installing the apps 

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Ok. Just check the connection. If it says you are connected, then click disconnect and restart your phone. Then go back to the game and try reconnecting again. See if that works. Sometimes you need to try more than once before it works. 

• Jo_Elle
    Jo_Elle Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2017
    Options

I had the same problem : progression was gone after re installing the apps, altrough my game is synchro with Fb. Problem was solved when I restarted my mobile phone. Progression is restored BUT all my boosters collected during the 960 levels are gone ! And this means a big amount of boosters lost... :( Does anyone knows how to recover them ??

Also, I don't have acces to levels after the 960th. Yet my apps is up to date because I had to re install it. Can anyone help me with this problem too ?

• Lady_Choo
    Options

I had the same problem : progression was gone after re installing the apps, altrough my game is synchro with Fb. Problem was solved when I restarted my mobile phone. Progression is restored BUT all my boosters collected during the 960 levels are gone ! And this means a big amount of boosters lost... :( Does anyone knows how to recover them ??

Also, I don't have acces to levels after the 960th. Yet my apps is up to date because I had to re install it. Can anyone help me with this problem too ?

Check the app store anyway as there are more levels than 960 and sometimes the version that installs needs updates to complete. If the boosters were free boosters you had saved up, unfortunately they cannot be recovered. Any time that you delete the game, all boosters will be lost as they are linked to that device not the game itself. That is why boosters on Facebook are not carried over to mobiles and the same with mobile boosters, they do not go onto Facebook. If you bought them, let us know and one of the official King people can look into your account :)
  • Carolmadeira28
    Carolmadeira28 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I'm still having problems getting my progress back with candy crus saga and farm heros saga on my computer. I have it on my phone but want it no my computer Retrieve progress does not show under play

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @Carolmadeira28🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

This is a very old thread which is 6 years old!! The game and the Community have changed a lot since!

I will be closing this thread now!

Hence, I would like to request you to open a new thread and post your question please. If you click on this Green lettered link, an empty page to write your question will appear --> Ask a Question in Farm Heroes Saga

Thank you for understanding and hope to see you soon🐣

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?