Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have been unable to play FHS for 6 days because the game won't load. I have tried logging out and logging back in, but still have the same issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Karen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading Farm Heroes Saga. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
You can find more information on our latest Blog too: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a Farmtastic week!